Michigan Tech SSEED
Sustained Support to Ensure Engineering Degrees
The goal of this NSF funded program is to improve the recruitment of women and minorities to graduate engineering programs.
From 2011 to 2014, SSEED will award 5 scholarships per year for first year graduate engineering students at an amount of up to $8000 each.
- be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, refugee, or permanent resident
- be female or from an underrepresented minority group
- not yet be enrolled as a graduate student in engineering.
- have financial need based on FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) information
Applications are due four months before your planned graduate program start date.
Other program features
- Mentoring and mentoring training
- Professional Development Workshops
FOR QUESTIONS: Contact Michele Miller at 906 487-3025 firstname.lastname@example.org